It was my birthday on the 16th and believe me, it was one of my ‘brokest’ but ‘awesomest’ birthdays ever. I had told myself earlier that there wasn’t going to be ‘anything’ – at all – considering the fact that I was low on cash plus, I so wasn’t in the party mood but the day came and everything I had was unimagined!
I had had this in mind earlier on, so I’ll just go ahead and do it… It’s a list of my reasons to be thankful and really, I am THANK-FULL.
(In no particular order)
1.For the breath in my lungs, the sanity of my mind and the courage and hope in my heart.
2. For the life I have, not perfect but, whole.
3. For the battles I’ve had to fight because they’ve made me a victor and for the
Ones I presently fight for they’re revealing to me the strength I never though I had.
4.For the roof over my head, the clothes on my back and the ‘fullness’ of my stomach.
5. For family; for in their arms I first found warmth.
6. For friends that I have to share laughter and tears with.
7. For school, for in its ups and downs, I’ve learnt some of life’s greatest lessons.
8. For you; you who keep reading my blog, for you’ve given me another reason to keep on writing
9.For the will and the ability.
10. For Love. For He has brought me here.
ones I presently fight for they’re revealing to me the strength I never thought I had.