There was this ‘20 random facts about me’ thing that was going viral at some point in time – not too long ago. I did mine with some of my friends but then, a friend suggested I put it up on my blog (Lots of bloggers did) so, I finally came round to doing it today.
WARNING: It could be a looong boring list… Hehehehe!
- I have HUGE problems with people messing up my surname. It’s spelt O-S-E-T and pronounced ‘oh-set’ and not any of the variants I’ve over the years heard and seen; ‘osset’, ‘oshet’, ‘aw-set’ and ‘oh-shet’ inclusive.
- I have one sibling, just one awhzurm (awesome) sib and I love him to bits!
- I’m crazy about family. I’ll choose family first before most things (money inclusive).
- Yes, I’m in school studying law but, that’s as far as it goes. I’m not practicing even for one day after Law School.
- I L.O.V.E cooking!!! Ah! My love for food is indescribable, however, I am hardly ‘wowed’ by its consumption, I just love preparing it.
- I love Chocolate and Ice Cream – the only things that make me fall into the ‘regular’ girl category. I don’t squeal for any reason whatsoever, it’s way too girly!
- I’m introverted. I love being by myself more often than not; it’s how I unwind.
- I’m a terrible ‘talker’ (my words don’t co-ordinate) but, give me a pen and I’ll scribble on any surface to pass the most abstract message across. I’m a born-writer.
- I can get so engrossed in my writing that I wouldn’t even realize I was sitting on fire!
- I love reading, anything, except my school books, romance and relationship theories.
- I don’t think I’m crazy about adventures but I have a bucket list that includes bungee jumping and sky-diving.
- I have this crazy love for dreads!
- I can’t wear stilettos to save my life. Platforms? I can do 10”.
- I love my sleep. If you ever see me sleeping, please don’t wake me up except the house is burning!
- My mind is my greatest asset… the things it conjures eh…
- I love surprises. I love S.U.R.P.R.I.S.E.S!!!
- I expect too much of people and I get disappointed a lot.
- I have two bibles – three years and one year respectively – and I intend to bequeath them to my children.
- I loooooooove cooking! Oh, I said that already yeah? *Shrugs*
- I LOVE God. I’m far from being a perfect child but, I’ve found myself stuck on Him.
P.S: A friend’s releasing an e-book soon. I’ll be putting up some stuffs about it in the next few days so watch out for them… and trust me, the book is DOPE!